Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's feels really cold in Shizuoka

Central heat is not a luxury bestowed upon Joyhouse, and for that reason it is absolutely frigid right now. I have a heater in my room, so I can use it when it gets horribly cold, but it's not like I can just leave it on all the time. Anyway, I suppose having a freezing house in winter is just one of those cultural differences that takes some getting used to...

But, on the topic of Joyhouse, meet my roomates:

From left to right: Daichan, Sugi, Ryosuke, Me

And yes, you are correct! We are all wearing the same clothes. They are sport jerseys. It's probably a little hard to read, but each jersey says "Joyhouse". It's the first time a joyhouse group has done this, and everyone in BEST club thinks they're really cool. We may even have started a tradition of generations of Joyhouse uniforms! Who knows, but it's a cool reminder of the friendship we all have together.

I'm really happy to be living with them. Not only have they made my transition easier, but we get to spend a lot of time together, and share a lot with each other. I couldn't have asked for better roommates.

No comments: