Monday, November 5, 2007

Daidogei World Cup = Amazing

The Daidogei World Cup is a festival that is held every year in Japan. Performers and comedian and acts from all over the world come to Shizuoka to show their talent. Of course it's only the best, not just any ol' person can do a show. Everything from juggling, to comedy, to dancing, to the ridiculously bizarre!!!

So, rather than tell you how awesome it was, I can show you. This is a video of one of the juggling acts that I saw. The video speaks for itself. If you have ever seen anything more impressive than this, than please let me know, because this is the tops in my book!



[Here is the direct link if the movie does not play]

And, actually this wasn't my favorite. That award goes to a comedy routine that I saw. I didn't record it, because I was to busy laughing! It was a Japanese guy and an American that did silly gag comedy, and strange tricks. It was the funniest thing I have seen in years. More funny than I can describe here, but you can take my word for it. I was only able to go on the last day in the afternoon, but next year, I am going to go for a whole day! Maybe even two! All I can say is "WOW"!

No comments: