Monday, March 2, 2009

Sorry, I actually don't have any pictures. There hasn't been a whole lot out of the ordinary recently.

Some good news is I now have a new roommate. He is a freshman, soon to be a sophomore, and we are good friends. We actually met, because he started coming to my English class sometime last year, and now he joins Bible time and we hang out some other times(I may be going to Karaoke a lot more, because he told me it's his absolute favorite!)

But now that we live together, we get to hang out a lot more! I also think I'll see some more students around here more often now that he lives here too. He loves computers, which is awesome, because so do I! He is actually planning on building a computer, which is something I have already done a few times, so we already have a project to work on together. He's just waiting on a few parts to come in.

This week is the Navigators staff conference in Karuizawa, so I'll be away for that. It will be fun to meet the other staff in other parts of Japan that I don't get to see so often. Apparently there is a team from Texas coming to help run the daycare during the conference so the parents can actually attend and not worry about their children (I think it was a concern from last year) Anyway, all I can say is WOW to all the people that are coming. I know it is a huge blessing to all the parents.

No comments: